This media toolkit is aimed at helping partners promote and share information about the 2020 Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) Ministerial Meeting, to be held November 18–20, and associated Side Meetings, to be held October 16–November 5. In light of the successes and gaps exposed by COVID-19, the Ministerial Meeting seeks to foster coordination, promote multidisciplinary engagement, and cultivate greater financial preparedness to prevent the next pandemic threat.
This toolkit includes resources intended for use on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The resources are divided into the following sections:
1) Links to key websites and resources
2) Social media messages for adaptation on various platforms
3) Posters outlining the Ministerial Meeting and Side Meetings
4) Infographics highlighting key GHSA messages
5) Social media tiles with speaker profiles and short success stories
Ministerial logo for use in promotional materials
2020 GHSA Ministerial Meeting Main Website:
This website contains the most up-to-date information about the 2020 GHSA Ministerial. Registration is required to attend all Ministerial and Side Meetings. Instructions for registration can be found by clicking on the “How to Register?” link.
2020 GHSA Ministerial Side Meetings Agenda:
There are 19 Side Meetings scheduled for October 16–November 5, and recordings are posted here.
2020 GHSA Ministerial Meeting Agenda:
The Ministerial Meetings are scheduled for November 18–20.
GHSA Main Website:
The GHSA 2024 Framework and Commitments to the 2024 Target can be found here.
Follow Us on Social Media
Facebook: Global Health Security Agenda
Social media messages
• The social media messages which show in the poster or other media kits are intended as samples for adaptation to your specific audiences. The messages are categorized by key message for convenience.
• Include the hashtags #GHSAMinisterial2020 and #COVID19 and tag our primary Twitter account @GHSAgenda where relevant.